See our list and descriptiom of our bulk garden soil, compost & mulch products.
QUESTIONS? CALL 801-561-4231 FOR INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, CONSULTATIONS & MORE!CONTACT US
TIP OF THE MONTH:
Cool season vegetables like radishes, lettuce, spinach, peas, and broccoli can be planted as soon as the soil can be worked. Cut ornamental grasses back to 2-3 inches of the ground. Prune out dead branches and winter kill.
LANDSCAPE CENTER ARTICLES
- The Magic of Road Salt
- Compost, the Path to Preservation
- Remodeling Your Backyard with Safety in Mind
- Putting Your Best Front Forward
- Creating a Visually Appealing Driveway
- Incorporating Rocks Throughout Your Garden
- Making Your Yard Your Own With Rocks
- Road Salt Red Ice Slicer
- 4 Tips to Keep Asphalt Intake this Winter
- Water Conservation Tips for Your Landscaping