See our list and descriptiom of our bulk garden soil, compost & mulch products.
QUESTIONS? CALL 801-561-4231 FOR INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, CONSULTATIONS & MORE!CONTACT US
TIP OF THE MONTH:
Cool season vegetables like radishes, lettuce, spinach, peas, and broccoli can be planted as soon as the soil can be worked. Cut ornamental grasses back to 2-3 inches of the ground. Prune out dead branches and winter kill.
LANDSCAPE CENTER ARTICLES
- Don’t Step on the Cracks! Repairing Damaged Pavement
- Finding the Perfect Topsoil
- Recycling Your Materials
- Home Landscaping Projects to Undertake This Summer
- All About U-Carts
- How Compost Helps Plant Growth
- Choosing the Right Materials for Your Landscaping Project
- Set in Stone: A Guide to Rocks
- Pave Your Own Way to a Better Driveway
- The Magic of Road Salt