- Deicing Ice Melt
- Individual 50 lb Bags
- Dyed Blue for controlled applications
- Works in Sub-Zero Temperatures
- Melts down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pet Friendly
- Concrete Friendly
- Corrosion Resistant
- Tracking Resistant
- For use on Concrete or Asphalt Surfaces
- More effective than Rock Salt
- Uses Sodium Chloride, Liquid Magnesium Chloride, and Sodium Silicate
- Works well in Tailgate Salt Spreaders
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material.
Description– Polar Ice Melt contains a blue, organic, non-staining dye for controlled application. Polar Ice is safer on concrete and is pet and environmentally friendly with the suggested application. Polar Ice is ideal for Commercial & Residential applications and is also your contractor’s choice for tailgate spreaders.
Polar Ice Melt option is fast, safe, and effective at melting snow and ice in sub-zero temperatures.
Polar Ice Melt's blue coloring and uniform particle size increases its visibility so that you can use less product. Its makeup also allows it to protect concrete, vegetation, metal, and leather, and it resists staining carpets and floors. Contains an anti-caking agent to help in storage and extend its shelf-life.
Use 2 to 4 ounces of product per square yard for each 1/4 inch of ice.