- Black / Blue River Rock
- 1″ – 2″ in Size
- Hand picked off Beaches in Mexico
- Works well in dry river beds, water features, or as an accent.
- For use in wet or dry applications.
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Description of product– Mexican Beach Pebbles are a volcanic beach rock with a smooth, matte finish that will give any landscape design a finishing touch that otherwise might be lacking.
Common uses: Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices: This is a 2”cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.
Can be rubbed with baby oil to keep a wet but not shiny look.
Mexican Beach Pebbles (1" - 2") Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM.
Warning: you have entered a thickness that is less than the minimum recommended depth of 3 inches.