- 3/4″ Minus in size.
- May contain some fines
- Colors and consistency will vary as this rock is a variety of 3/4″ gravels of the same approximate size
- No guarantee this will ever be the same rock over time
- Works great under concrete, for driveways, etc.
- Has a uniform look.
- Can be used under or to mix concrete with.
- For best results place on top of a weed barrier.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep.
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
This product must be placed at 2" depth MINIMUM.
Common installation practices– This is a 3/4” gravel. It needs to be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines.
3/4" Unwashed Rock Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 2” depth MINIMUM.
Warning: you have entered a thickness that is less than the minimum recommended depth of 2 inches.