- Creamy grey color. 1/4″ pea size.
- Works great in wet and dry applications.
- Has a uniform look.
- Performs well around stepping stones, in zen gardens, as an accent, for drainage in garden planters or flower pots, or for low maintenance low water use areas.
- Can be used under concrete.
- Its small size works well in areas where leaves or pine needles need to be raked or blown.
- Also used as a low dust material for horses and in horse arenas.
- For best results place on top of a weed barrier.
- For best coverage spread 2″ to 3″ deep.
- Not recommended for driveways because of size. Stays loose and moves.
$16.00/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2400 lbs (1.2 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
1/4″ Construction Gravel (Peagravel) Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 2 depth MINIMUM.
Pairs well with these products–
Common installation practices–
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines.