Are you working on a concrete-pouring project? We have great values concrete cart tow behind carts to help you get the job done. So, whether you’re updating or repairing a driveway, doing a home improvement project, or pouring a pad for a shed, give us a call for a Utah’s best values on your concrete project.
Tow Behind Concrete Cart Requirements:
- Customer vehicle must be rated as a 1/2 ton or larger. (Such as F150, Ram 1500, Chevy 1500, GMC 1500, etc.)
- Most SUV’s are too small to tow the Concrete Carts.
- The carts take a 2″ ball Frame Mounted hitch to be towed with (bumper hitches are not acceptable.)
- The driver of the vehicle towing the concrete cart must have a valid United States issued driver’s license and that must be provided to Asphalt Materials to have on record.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file during the use of the concrete carts.
Concrete Cart Carrying Capacity
- The concrete carts can carry between 1/4 cubic yard and 1 1/4 cubic yards.
Concrete Cart Required Towing Capacities
Yards of Concrete
Required Minimum Towing Capacity
|1/4 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|1/2 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|3/4 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|1 Cubic Yard||6000 Pounds|
|1 1/4 Cubic Yard||7500 Pounds|
Use of Concrete Carts
- Concrete Cart Charges are for 1 load.
- The concrete carts come with a use period of up to 2 1/2 hours or until close of business day if LESS than 2 1/2 hours is remaining when cart use begins. Late charges will be billed for any amount beyond the time allotted.
- No dye is allowed to be used in the concrete carts.
- Concrete carts shall only be used with concrete supplied by Asphalt Materials Inc.
Concrete Mixes Available
- 5 Bag Mix
- 6 Bag Mix
- 7 Bag Mix
- Flowable Fill