Are you working on a concrete-pouring project? We have great values concrete cart tow behind carts to help you get the job done. So, whether you’re updating or repairing a driveway, doing a home improvement project, or pouring a pad for a shed, give us a call for a Utah’s best values on your concrete project.
Tow Behind Concrete Cart Requirements:
- 1/4 CUBIC YARD TO 1 1/2 CUBIC YARD CARTS MAY BE TOWED BY A 1/2 TON OR LARGER PICKUP TRUCK. NO SUV’S.
- 1 3/4 CUBIC YARD CART MUST BE TOWED WITH A 3/4 TON OR LARGER PICKUP TRUCK. NO SUV’S.
- CART #’s 1 – 5 (1/4 YARD – 1 1/2 YARD CARTS REQUIRE A 2″ BALL FRAME MOUNTED HITCH TO TOW.
- CART #6 1 3/4 YARD CART REQUIRES A 2 5/16″ BALL FRAME MOUNTED HITCH TO TOW.
- A VALID UNITED STATES DRIVERS LICENSE FOR THE DRIVER OF THE VEHICLE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO TOW CONCRETE CARTS
- FOR NON BILLING ACCOUNTS – CASHPAY OR CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS – A VALID CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED TO BE ON FILE IN ORDER TO TOW THE CONCRETE CARTS
- NO COLORED DYE WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE USED IN THE CONCRETE CARTS. USING IT WILL CAUSED FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND LOSS OR USE PRIVILEGES.
Concrete Cart Carrying Capacity
- The concrete carts can carry between 1/4 cubic yard and 1 1/4 cubic yards.
Concrete Cart Required Towing Capacities
Yards of Concrete
Required Minimum Towing Capacity
|1/4 Cubic Yard||5,000 Pounds|
|1/2 Cubic Yard||5,000 Pounds|
|3/4 Cubic Yard||5,000 Pounds|
|1 Cubic Yard||6,000 Pounds|
|1 1/4 Cubic Yard||7,500 Pounds|
|1 1/2 Cubic Yard||8,500 Pounds|
|1 3/4 Cubic Yard||10,000 Pounds|
Use of Concrete Carts
- Concrete Cart Charges are for 1 load.
- The concrete carts come with a use period of up to 2 1/2 hours or until close of business day if LESS than 2 1/2 hours is remaining when cart use begins. Late charges will be billed for any amount beyond the time allotted.
- No dye is allowed to be used in the concrete carts.
- Concrete carts shall only be used with concrete supplied by Asphalt Materials Inc.
Concrete Mixes Available
- 5 Bag Mix
- 6 Bag Mix
- 7 Bag Mix
- Flowable Fill
Concrete Cart Availability
- Concrete carts are available on a first come first served basis. No holds or reservations will be accepted. We have a limited supply and at times they may all be out or certain sizes of carts may all be out and an in person wait may happen. We do not guarantee availability due to the high demand on the concrete carts and other materials.
LAST LOADS OF THE DAY
- WEEKDAYS: 2:00pm is the latest Concrete Carts will be allowed to go out.
- SATURDAYS: 10:30am is the latest Concrete Carts will be allowed to go out.
- These time limits insure that the customers have enough time to pour their cement and return the carts prior to our closing hours.