Are you working on a concrete-pouring project? Not only do we have great values on concrete mixes, but we also offer concrete cart tow behinds to help you get the job done. So, whether you’re updating a driveway, doing a home improvement project, or installing a new structure, give us a call for a Utah’s best values on your concrete project.
Tow Behind Concrete Cart Requirements:
- Customer vehicle must be rated as a 1/2 ton or larger. (Such as F150, Ram 1500, Chevy 1500, GMC 1500, etc.)
- Most SUV’s are too small to tow the Concrete Carts.
- The carts take a 2″ ball Frame Mounted hitch to be towed with (bumper hitches are not acceptable.)
- The driver of the vehicle towing the concrete cart must have a valid United States issued driver’s license and that must be provided to Asphalt Materials to have on record.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file during the use of the concrete carts.
Concrete Cart Carrying Capacity
- The concrete carts can carry between 1/4 cubic yard and 1 1/4 cubic yards.
Concrete Cart Required Towing Capacities
Yards of Concrete
Required Minimum Towing Capacity
|1/4 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|1/2 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|3/4 Cubic Yard||5000 Pounds|
|1 Cubic Yard||6000 Pounds|
|1 1/4 Cubic Yard||7500 Pounds|
Use of Concrete Carts
- Concrete Cart Charges are for 1 load.
- The concrete carts come with a use period of up to 2 1/2 hours or until close of business day if LESS than 2 1/2 hours is remaining when cart use begins. Late charges will be billed for any amount beyond the time allotted.
- No dye is allowed to be used in the concrete carts.
- Concrete carts shall only be used with concrete supplied by Asphalt Materials Inc.
Concrete Mixes Available
- 5 Bag Mix
- 6 Bag Mix
- 7 Bag Mix
- Flowable Fill