- White Crushed Decorative Rock
- Sized 1 1/2″
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
Description– White Marble 1 1/2″ is a fantastic marble rock that is white in color.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, Park Strips, Landscaping Rock.
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
White Marble 1 1/2″ Rock Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM.
Warning: you have entered a thickness that is less than the minimum recommended depth of 3 inches.