- Decorative river rock stone.
- 1 1/2″ Round.
- Striking color in purples, reds and greens.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Description of product– Rainbow Beach Cobble is a multi-colored pastel rainbow of purples, pink, maroon, grey and green.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features, fountains, Japanese Gardens
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Rainbow Pebbles Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM.
Warning: you have entered a thickness that is less than the minimum recommended depth of 3 inches.