- Darker, rich soil
- Ready to plant in.
- Great for new flower garden spots.
- Use as a top dressing and to fill in low spots.
- Perfect for raising the existing height of a garden.
- Use to replace or enrich depleted soils.
- Adds organic material and nutrients to existing soil. Helps decrease water usage.
- Custom blend of sandy loam topsoil, peat, composted forest humus, organic compost.
$69/YARD – 1 yard min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 cubic yard minimum order for delivery)