- Darker, rich soil
- Ready to plant in.
- Great for new flower garden spots.
- Use as a top dressing and to fill in low spots.
- Perfect for raising the existing height of a garden.
- Use to replace or enrich depleted soils.
- Adds organic material and nutrients to existing soil. Helps decrease water usage.
- Custom blend of sandy loam topsoil, peat, composted forest humus, organic compost.
$73.00/YARD – 1 yard min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 cubic yard minimum order for delivery)
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 1500 lbs
Topsoil Mountain Blend Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an inch, can make a difference.