- All natural decorative bark
- Size: Small nuggets and shreds. 1/2″ to 1″ long.
- Primarily Douglas Fir.
- Creates a natural image, retards weed growth, retains soil moisture, insulates roots from extreme temperatures, reduces soil erosion, and helps with soil conditioning.
- Use as a ground cover, natural landscaping, potted plant decor, patios and walkway areas.
All natural decorative bark, consisting of Douglas Fir, Ponderosa Pine, with some Larch. Creates a natural look and helps with weed control, retains soil moisture and insulates plant roots from extreme temperatures. It also reduces soil erosion and helps with soil conditioning.
$52/YARD – 1 yard min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 cubic yard minimum order for delivery)
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 400 lbs
Small Natural Bark Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch, can make a difference.