- Decorative stone.
- 1″ to 2″ tan sandstone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$70/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2400 lbs (1.2 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
Southtown Cobble 1″-2″ Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 4” minus Cobble, Mountain Rose, Santa Fe Cobble’s, Rainbow Beach Cobble, Gunsmoke, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1″ – 2” cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3″ – 4” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.