- Decorative cobble stone.
- Small size approx. 1/2″ – 1″ in size
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Can be used in park strips, landscaping areas, etc
$65/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2400 lbs
- Posted Price is for customers to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Santa Fe Pebbles 1/2″ – 1″ Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 2″ depth MINIMUM.
Description– Santa Fe Pebbles are a very nice small size cobble rock with good shape and texture. The colors include light brown, dark brown, tan, some grey, with various shades of orange and purple.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Flagstone Chips
Common installation practices– This is a 1/2” – 1″ decorative cobble rock. It needs to be placed at 2 1/2” – 3″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at the product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also, this is a natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.