- Recycled Road Base 1 1/2″ Minus
- Compactable Base Material manufactured from Concrete, Dirt, and Asphalt
- Subgrade material for under asphalt, concrete, driveways, Patios, Pavers, etc.
- For best coverage spread and compact 3″ to 6″ deep compacting in 2″ – 3″ lifts
- Quantity needed could vary based on varying levels of compaction, depths, and other factors
- Spec Road Base also available by request
- Spec Road Base is manufactured only with Concrete and Dirt
- Spec Road Base is the same size and same compaction capability
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
$10.00/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard (loose): 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
Depending on how tightly you compact it, compaction could require up to 20% – 35% more.
Weight per cubic yard (lab compacted): 3420 lbs
Recycled Road Base Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.