- 1 1/2″ in Size
- Salt & Pepper Granite crushed rock with a hint of cajun spice
- Works great in wet and dry applications.
- Can be used in landscape applications, window wells, etc.
- Pairs well with other rock sizes and colors for water-wise landscaping.
- Can be used as a top dressing material.
- For best results place on top of a weed barrier.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep.
– $115/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Peppercorn Crushed 1 1/2″ Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Pairs well with these products–
Common uses– Decorative ground cover
Common installation practices– This is a 1 1/2” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” – 4″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.