Mountain Rose is a fantastic marble rock. Its color range includes, pink, salmon, orange and white. The shimmering qualities and deep, intense color make it an excellent choice for any residential or commercial landscape.
- Most pieces are 3/4 – 1-1/2″ but may contain some smaller pieces down to 1/4″ and 1/2″
- Crushed decorative rock
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$110/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Sunburst, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Flagstone Chips, and Gunsmoke.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.