- Most pieces are 3/4 – 1-1/2″ but may contain fines as well as some smaller pieces down to 1/4″ and 1/2″
- Crushed decorative rock
- Mostly Pink in color with some whites, creams, and orange shades. Sparkles in the sunlight.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$105/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
Mountain Rose Medium 1 1/2″ Minus Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Description– Mountain Rose is a fantastic marble rock. Its color range includes, pink, salmon, orange and white. The shimmering qualities and deep, intense color make it an excellent choice for any residential or commercial landscape.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Desert Rose, Sunburst, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Flagstone Chips, and Gunsmoke.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.