- Black / Blue River Rock
- 2″ – 3″ in Size
- Hand picked off Beaches in Mexico
- Works well in dry river beds, water features, or as an accent.
- For use in wet or dry applications.
$475/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
Mexican Beach Cobble 2″-3″ Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Description of product– Mexican Beach Pebbles are a volcanic beach rock with a smooth, matte finish that will give any landscape design a finishing touch that otherwise might be lacking.
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Desert Rose, Sunburst, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Flagstone Chips, and Gunsmoke.
Common uses: Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices: This is a 2” – 3″ cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.
Can be rubbed with baby oil to keep a wet but not shiny look.