- Gray crushed Rock
- 1″ – 1 1/2″ in size
- For use in wet or dry applications.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
$60/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Pairs well with these products– Southtown crushed 1 ½”, Southtown 2”, Southtown 2-4”, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Santa Fe Cobble’s, Mountain Rose, Flagstone Chips, Rainbow Beach Crushed and Cobble, Canadian Blend, Sunburst.
Common uses– Decorative ground cover, water features, RV drives, pathways
Common installation practices– This is a 1 1/2” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” – 4″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.