- Decorative river rock stone.
- 2-3″ Round.
- Striking color in purples, blues and grays.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 4″ to 6″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
$88/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Common uses: Decorative rock ground cover, water features, Japanese rock garden/Zen Garden.
Common installation practices: This is a 2” – 3″ cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 4″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader almost exclusively where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.