- Decorative stone. Great for Pathways.
- 3/4″ Minus flat stone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 2″ to 3″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Driveways & Pathways.
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL SPRING 2021 – $95/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2400 lbs (1.2 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines.
Flagstone Chips: Small 3/4″ Minus Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 2″ depth MINIMUM.
Description– Flagstone chips are a Utah product. These flat chips are layered limestone made from ancient sediment layers that have hardened into stone. The characteristics of flagstone chips allow the installer to cover a greater surface area with less material in comparison to gravel and other decorative rock products
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Arctic Pebbles, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Flagstone Chips
Common uses– Driveways, pathways, decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1/2” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 1-1/2” – 2″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.