- 3/4″ size.
- Full Fractured.
- Works great in wet and dry applications.
- Performs well around stepping stones, in paths, or as an accent.
- Can be used in landscape applications, window wells, for driveways, or under concrete.
- Pairs well with other rock sizes and colors for water-wise landscaping.
- Can be used as a top dressing material.
- For best results place on top of a weed barrier.
- For best coverage spread 2″ to 4″ deep.
$40/TON – $30 min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2400 lbs (1.2 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
- *Please Note* None of the rocks we sell are washed and may arrive dusty, or contain some fines. This rock will arrive typically quite dusty with crushing dust. It washes right off and the colors show once rained on or rinsed off after install.
3/4″ Cottonwood Fractured Stone Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 2 depth MINIMUM.
Pairs well with these products–
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.