- Decorative stone.
- 1 1/2″ crushed sandstone. Multi colored in pinks, beige, tan and purple.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park Strips.
$56/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Tan 2” Cobble, Southtown Tan 4” minus Cobble, Mountain Rose, Mystic Ridge 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Cobble, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses– Decorative ground cover, general landscaping, driveways
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” crushed decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 2 ½” to 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.