- Decorative stone.
- 1″ to 2″ tan sandstone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$56/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 4” minus Cobble, Mountain Rose, Santa Fe Cobble’s, Rainbow Beach Cobble, Gunsmoke, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1″ – 2” cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3″ – 4” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.