- Integra-Seal Sealcoat
- 5 Gallon Size
- Increases Durability
- Has Superior Adhesion
- Non Skid Formula
- Zero VOC’s
- Easy to use application
- Free of Coal Tar
- Coverage is approximately 100 sq. ft. per gallon. But coverage may vary due to age, surface condition and porosity.
- Sealing Asphalt Pavements protects the surface from oxidation, weather, salt, gas, and oil and prevents unraveling and forming of potholes
- Sealcoating is recommended after initial paving and then every few years to increase lifespan of the asphalt pavement
- Can be used straight from the bucket or blended with water for greater coverage or sand for increased surface friction
- Downloadable Integra-Seal Sealcoat Brochure
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the Product
Common uses– INTEGRA-SEAL Gilsonite modified asphalt sealer is a coal tar free professional grade concentrated premium Gilsonite modified asphalt based sealer, formulated with special polymers and additives to seal, protect, preserve and beautify asphalt pavement. Use on any paved asphalt surface including driveways and parking lots. Water may be added for greater coverage. Sand may be added for increased surface friction and crack filling.
INTEGRA-SEAL is a Gilsonite-Modified Asphalt-Based Sealer is a professional-grade, premium sealer engineered to seal, protect and beautify aging asphalt without the odors or health and environmental concerns associated with coal tar-based sealers.
Recent field trials throughout the U.S. recommend non-coal tar-based sealers as the preferred choice for asphalt applications. Several agencies already have regulations in place that ban the use of coal tar products because coal tar-based sealers may pollute our air and ground water.
Coal tar sealers contain Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), which are carcinogenic. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) believes it’s possible that coal tar sealers containing PAHs may enter water sewage systems in stormwater runoff as they deteriorate.
As a result, PAHs could cause ground water pollution and threaten humans and the environment. The EPA encourages states to ban coal tar sealers. Further studies indicate that dust from these sealers can become airborne and pollute the surrounding areas with PAHs.
Unlike coal tar-based sealers, INTEGRA-SEAL® emits no noxious odors and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It is an eco-friendly asphalt sealer option to protect asphalt roads, parking lots and driveways.