- Dirt Digout
- May be sandy soil, rocky fill dirt, or topsoil.
- May NOT be mud or bad clay soil
- May not contain any Asphalt or Concrete for Dirt Pricing
- Loads may NOT contain any wood product, tree roots, garbage, weed fabric, PVC piping, or plastic.
- May NOT contain any pieces of SOD for this pricing
- Loads may not be full of weeds. If it appears that you scraped the top layer of a field, the load will be turned away.
- Customer unloads their own material
$7.00/TON – $10.00 min charge per load
Description– Dirt Digout is dirt removed by the customer and brought in for disposal / recycling. Dirt is then recycled into either Road Base or Topsoil depending on its quality.
Please Note– Loads will be inspected prior to going to our recycling area for drop off. Loads containing unacceptable items will be rejected and the customer will be instructed to take it somewhere else.