- Magnesium Asphalt Lutes also called Asphalt Rakes
- Available in 7′ Lengths & 8’4″ Lengths
- 1 1/2″ Thick Heavy Duty Handles
- Lightweight and Rugged Design
- These Magnesium Lutes have the strength and spring of steel and yet are one third lighter than aluminum.
- The magnesium handles and bars are resistant to abrasion and dissipate heat.
- The lute bar’s serrated edge is formed with slightly blunted points and rounded notches to permit material to pass through without jamming.
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the lutes.
Common uses– Asphalt Paving & Patching, Landscaping, spreading sand & gravel, and maintenance.