- Decorative river rock stone.
- 1″ – 1 1/2″ Round.
- Striking color in purples, blues and grays.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
$88/TON – 1/2 ton min charge per load picked up
Approximate Weight per cubic yard: 2600 lbs (1.3 tons)
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Glacier Cobble Small 1″ – 1 1/2″ Calculator
These calculators are designed to give approximate amounts only. They will help you determine the quantity you
need; however, variations in subgrade, compaction of subgrade, or inaccurate measurements, even a quarter of an
inch of depth, can make a difference.
This product must be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM.
Pairs well with these products: Arctic Pebbles, Mexican Beach Pebble, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Cobble, Mountain Rose, Santa Fe Cobble’s, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses: Decorative rock ground cover, water features, Japanese rock garden/Zen Garden.
Common installation practices: This is a 1” – 1 1/2″ cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader almost exclusively where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.