- 1” Decorative stone.
- Pastel red to pink crushed rock with salmon highlights.
- Great for residential or commercial landscapes.
- This is a high integrity sandstone that is very durable.
- It’s weather resistant and non-slip surface make Sunset red a great choice.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 2” to 3” deep overtop a weed barrier.
- Great in Park Strips
- Nice in dry river beds
$95/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features, dry river beds, park strips and accents.
Common installation practices– This is a 1” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 2” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.