- Decorative stone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Driveways & Pathways.
$58/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Description– Santa Fe cobble is a very nice cobble rock with good shape and texture. The colors include light brown, dark brown, tan, some grey, with various shades of orange and purple.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Red Sunset, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Mocha ¾”, Mocha ¼”
Common installation practices– This is a 1” – 2″ decorative cobble rock. It needs to be placed at 3” – 4″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.