- Decorative stone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Driveways & Pathways.
$58/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Description– Santa Fe cobble is a very nice cobble rock with good shape and texture. The colors include light brown, dark brown, tan, some grey, with various shades of orange and purple.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Red Sunset, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Mocha ¾”, Mocha ¼”
Common uses– Driveways, pathways, decorative rock ground cover, water features.