- Decorative stone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 4″ to 6″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Driveways & Pathways.
$53/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing.
Description– Santa Fe rocks with beautiful oranges, reds and purples.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Red Sunset, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Mocha ¾”, Mocha ¼”
Common uses– Driveways, pathways, decorative rock ground cover, water features.