- Decorative river rock stone.
- 1 1/2″ Round.
- Striking color in purples, reds and greens.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
$125/TON – 1 ton min
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features, fountains, Japanese Gardens
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.