- Decorative river rock stone.
- 1 1/2″ Round.
- Striking color in purples, reds and greens.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
$120/TON – 1 ton min
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2”Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Desert Rose, Sunset Red, Tuscan Red, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Mocha ¾”, Mocha ¼”, and Gunsmoke.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features, fountains, Japanese Gardens
Common installation practices– This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.