- Decorative river rock crushed stone.
- 1″ Crushed.
- Striking color in purples, reds and greens.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 2″ to 3″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Nice for dry river beds.
- Park strips.
$126/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features, fountains, Japanese Gardens
Common installation practices– This is a 1” crushed decorative gravel. It needs to be placed at 2” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.