- Approximately 1″ in size
- Purple/rose base coloring with tan, brown, white and other earth toned highlights.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$85/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
Description of product– Desert Rose is a multi-colored crushed Utah rock. It has a purple/rose base coloring with tan, brown, white and other earth toned highlights.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2”Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Oro Verde, Red Sunset, Tuscan Red, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach Crushed, Mocha ¾”, Mocha ¼”.
Common uses– Pathways, decorative rock ground cover, and water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 1” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.