Mountain Rose is a fantastic marble rock. Its color range includes, pink, salmon, orange and white. The shimmering qualities and deep, intense color make it an excellent choice for any residential or commercial landscape.
- Most pieces are 3/4 – 1-1/2″ but does contain some smaller pieces down to 1/4″ and 1/2″
- Crushed decorative rock
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with smaller cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$100/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Common uses: Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices: This is a 1 ½” decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.