- Decorative stone.
- Smooth river rock
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 6″ to 10″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
$90/TON – 1 ton min charge per load picked up
- Posted Price is for Customer to pick up the material. Delivery Charges are extra. Please call for delivery pricing. (2 ton minimum order for delivery)
Description– Our Canadian Blend is a mixture of river rocks or different sizes.
Pairs well with these products– Mexican Beach Pebble, Apache Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Apache Tan 2” Cobble, Glacier Cobble 2 ½”, Glacier Cobble ½”, Oro Verde, Desert Rose, Red Sunset, Gunsmoke, Rainbow Beach Cobble 1 ½”, Rainbow Beach
Common uses– decorative rock ground cover, dry river beds, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 2” – 6″ decorative cobble rock. It needs to be placed at 6” – 10″ depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer where possible to reduce labor of moving the rocks.
Please Note– We Recommend that Customers should come down and look at product in person before ordering. None of the products are “washed” but they are screened to size, and they could be dusty or contain some fines. Also this is natural rock and with that colors can fluctuate slightly as digging moves across the different veins in the mountain. Therefore even the same rock over time may have slightly different colors.