- Decorative stone.
- 1″ to 2″ tan sandstone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 3″ to 4″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$53/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Tan Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown Tan 4” minus Cobble, Mountain Rose, Mystic Ridge 1 ½”, Red Sunset, Gunsmoke, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 2” cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 3” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader where possible to reduce the amount of hand work.