- Decorative stone.
- 2″ to 4″ tan sandstone.
- Good as a ground cover.
- Used in water features, or as an accent.
- For best coverage spread 6″ to 8″ deep over top a weed barrier.
- Works well in both wet and dry landscape applications.
- Pairs well with larger cobble or boulders for natural landscapes.
- Vegetation control on gradual slopes.
- Park strips.
$53/TON – 1 ton min charge per load
Pairs well with these products– Southtown Crushed 1 ½”, Southtown 2” Cobble, Mountain Rose, Mystic Ridge 1 ½”, Red Sunset, Assorted and chocolate cobble.
Common uses– Decorative rock ground cover, water features.
Common installation practices– This is a 4”minus cobble decorative rock. It needs to be placed at 4” depth MINIMUM. For best results install a heavy weed fabric prior to rock installation to reduce weed growth. Use a skid steer loader almost exclusively where possible to reduce the amount of hand work. The size of this rock makes it difficult to shovel or rake by hand.