Do you have landscaping and hardscaping waste that you need to get rid of? Asphalt Materials is a Utah-local, environmentally-friendly disposal site for C&D materials such as asphalt, concrete, dirt, rock, cinder block, brick, sand, road base, and sod. Whenever possible, we recycle materials that are brought to our disposal site. Some of our recycled materials go into our own products and can be seen on our aggregate page. Our facilities are open to both professional contractors and the general public looking for a C&D disposal site.
All customers using our facilities are responsible for the safe transportation and unloading of their own materials, so please allow time to do this. Disposal fees apply and are generally determined by weight. Please visit the aggregate page to see some of our recycled products.
West Jordan LocationOur West Jordan dump entrance is located at 8051 South and 1300 West. Here are some of the most common C&D materials that we accept at our facility:
- Sod, Sod and Dirt Mix
- Fill Dirt, Dirt & Rock
- Topsoil, Clean & Good
- Road Base
- Clean Asphalt (separated)
- Clean Concrete (separated)
- Concrete w/ Rebar & Wire
- Concrete and Dirt
- Granite Countertops
- Digout recycling prices vary by product and minimum charges apply. Please contact us to verify pricing.
- We are unable to accept any loads of concrete or asphalt that contain pieces of sod with them.
- NO MUD, CLAY, WOOD, LIMBS, PLASTIC, PVC PIPE, OR GARBAGE OF ANY KIND.
- We do not accept concrete piping, or concrete light posts.
- Unauthorized loads will result in loss of dumping privileges and charged at $25 a ton.
If you have any questions about our concrete disposal program, don't hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you and are always happy to serve.
Note: Our disposal facility is conveniently located in West Jordan, Utah. For easiest access, enter at: 8051 South 1300 West.