Are you working on a concrete-pouring project? Not only do we have great values on concrete mixes, but we also offer concrete cart rentals to help you get the job done. So, whether you’re updating a driveway, doing a home improvement project, or installing a new structure, give us a call for a Utah’s best values on your concrete project.
Concrete Cart Rental Requirements:
- Customer vehicle must be rated as a 1/2 ton or larger. (Such as F150, Ram 1500, Chevy 1500, GMC 1500, etc.)
- The carts take a 2″ ball hitch to be towed with (bumper hitches are not acceptable.)
- The renter/driver of the vehicle must have a valid driver’s license and that must be provided to Asphalt Materials to have on record.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file during the rental of the concrete carts.
Concrete Cart Carrying Capacity
- The concrete carts can carry between 1/4 cubic yard and 1 1/4 cubic yards.
Concrete Cart Required Towing Capacities
Yards of Concrete
Required Minimum Towing Capacity
|1/4 Cubic Yard||2500 Pounds|
|1/2 Cubic Yard||3500 Pounds|
|3/4 Cubic Yard||4600 Pounds|
|1 Cubic Yard||5700 Pounds|
|1 1/4 Cubic Yard||6900 Pounds|
Use of Concrete Carts
- The concrete carts come with a rental period of 2 1/2 Hours or until close of business day if less than 2 1/2 hours is remaining when rental begins. Late charges will be billed for any amount beyond rental time given.
- No dye is allowed to be used in the concrete carts.
- Concrete carts shall only be used with concrete supplied by Asphalt Materials Inc.
Concrete Mixes Available
- 5 Bag Mix
- 6 Bag Mix
- 7 Bag Mix