Concrete Cart Rental Requirements:
- Customer Vehicle must be rated as a 1/2 ton or larger. Such as F150, Ram 1500, Chevy 1500, GMC 1500, etc.
- The Carts take a 2″ Ball Hitch to be towed with (Bumper hitches are not acceptable)
- The Renter/ Driver of the vehicle must have a valid driver’s license and that must be provided to Asphalt Materials to have on record.
- A Valid Credit Card is required to be on file during the rental of the Concrete Carts.
Concrete Cart Carrying Capacity
- The Concrete Carts can carry between 1/4 cubic yard and 1 1/4 cubic yards.
Concrete Cart Required Towing Capacities
Yards of Concrete
Required Minimum Towing Capacity
|1/4 Cubic Yard||2500 Pounds|
|1/2 Cubic Yard||3500 Pounds|
|3/4 Cubic Yard||4600 Pounds|
|1 Cubic Yard||5700 Pounds|
|1 1/4 Cubic Yard||6900 Pounds|
Use of Concrete Carts
- The Concrete Carts come with a rental period of 2 1/2 Hours or until close of business day if less than 2 1/2 hours is remaining when rental begins. Late charges will be billed for any amount beyond rental time given.
- No Dye is allowed to be used in the Concrete Carts.
- Concrete Carts shall only be used with Concrete supplied by Asphalt Materials Inc.
Concrete Mixes Available
- 5 Bag Mix
- 6 Bag Mix
- 7 Bag Mix